Sunday, October 19, 2008

Failures

Many people really expect me a lot... which i really hate most..
i really dont know if why is it.. they have lots of expectations...
its hard for me to reach for somthing that is impossible for me to do..
i know i have the capacity to do those things.. But i am just afraid to commit failures
in my life. This was really my fear..To commit Mistakes in my life..
because i am really afraid that people will tell me what kind of person am I..
That i havn't gave importance on what they have given to me.. In this oppurtunity they have given to me.. I really treasure on this things... All im asking is that just dont pressure me..
Coz even my single time.. i did not waste the money they spent with me..
All i can say to them is.. i will reach my goal.. Up to were i can be..whatever obstacles will come to my life.. i will not loose hope

No comments: